Greater Arnprior Chamber of Commerce is an active and progressive non-profit voluntary organization promoting the civic, commercial, industrial and tourist development progress of this great community.
The Chamber is a catalyst and a volunteer organization where business and professional people work together for the common good.
In addition we belong to the Canadian Chamber which allows us to offer a wide variety of other benefits to our members:
Preferred rates on the electronic processing of visa(1.55%) Mastercard(1.6%) Discover (1.60%) Card Brand (0.12%) NQA (0.25%) Amex (0.15%) and debit cards(0.05/transaction) through First Data. Your monthly account fee would be $5.00. **additional processing fees may apply.
A fuel discount (.035 per litre) offered to your company and its employees at all Canadian Esso branded service stations
Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
Mystery shopper program through Competitactics
SME oriented online training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre
24/7 access to human resources specialists through Hotline to HR
Preferred rates on ATA Carnet
A reduced rate discount on document certification fees
A 10% discount on the cost of ICC publications (publications/icc-canada-bookstore)
An active Chamber membership ensures the success of the Chamber, it's programs and events.
There are many benefits to becoming a Chamber member including:
- attend local networking events
- free company profile on the Chamber internet site
- access to unique, high profile advertising opportunities
- save money with reduced merchant fees and gasoline discounts
- convenient access to signed Certificates of Origin
- group insurance plan for companies with 1 to 50 employees
- receive business referrals from the Chamber Office and Information Centre
- communicate with like-minded Business People
- influence decision makers
- celebrate achievements
For more information about the benefits of joining the Chamber, please contact us.
The volunteer Board of Directors governs the Chamber and meets monthly to conduct business and organize special events.